My calves are SO little and I would like to know a good work out to gain muscle there. I run, swim and occasionally mountain bike already. Thanks!

Hi, I have pretty big calf muscles compared to my body weight and I think the main reason for that is because since I was little I would walk on my toes. And I would do this often, like when I am going up the stairs I just use my toes, my heel never touches the ground. Also, I have been riding bike since I can remember.

So the best thing for your calf muscles is riding a bike but please remember this. When your foot is on the pedal completely then you are developing your quadriceps but if you put your toes on the pedal then you are working out your calf. Try it and you will see a difference in no time. Just turn the pedals with the top of your foot. Hope this helps