There is something pretty annoying that I’ve noticed recently. I have this extensive leg soreness after long distance bike training. It wasn’t so before. All of a sudden I’ve started having these unpleasant sensations in my legs. I have no idea what it has to do with, because I haven’t changed anything recently, neither my bike nor my saddle. What do you think that is?

I don’t know for sure, but maybe the problem can be that you made a break during the winter and you didn’t have that gradual introducing into earlier condition. So, you might be a little rusty and out of condition. Another possibility is that you’ve increased either your speed or your mileage. It is also something that has to be done gradually or injuries can happen. What also occurs to me is that maybe your saddle is not well adjusted and that your legs are not in the proper position. Adjusting the saddle is very important so if you don’t know how to do it yourself, let somebody who knows do it for you.