Today I’ve got information that has upset me. Namely, due to certain job commitments I’ll have to abandon cycling for at least two months. And that’s the thing that kept me fresh and full of life because my job is pretty static and I sit in my office whole day. How am I supposed to compensate for that now? I can’t imagine not being able to practice cycling for two months!

Hello friend! I think that there is a perfectly good solution for you – an indoor trainer will be an excellent and quality replacement for your outdoor cycling. I know that you’ll start grumbling that cycling is practiced in natural environment and that it’s one of the important reasons why you’ve chosen cycling instead of some other, indoor activity but this way you’ll get your portion of daily recreation and activity and still your job won’t suffer. Besides, since it’s only for two months you’ll survive being stuck in a room all day. This way, you won’t be out of condition after that job commitments are over. At least you won’t be sitting all day and you’ll have the opportunity to exercise and work on your body.