Hi i have amultopul lipoma in hands thyes,stomach,chest back at lest i have 300 lypomas, i consult so many doctors , i am feel very nerves because of this ,plz any one can help me how to voercome it
expecting a mail from any one who help in this regard to *** emails not allowed ***

Thanks in advance
raghu

I understand and am right there with you. I have so many in my back area that I can't even count them as they are so deep under the skin and too deep to remove with a local anthestetic I have had several removed to have them grow back and many in arms legs buttocks etc and I was adopted so I can't say if they are inherited. All I know is someone needs to find something that can break them down like dawn dishwashering detergent injections or something lol

I HAD 2 LYPOMAS REMOVED. ABOUT 5 YEARS LATER MY HOLE BODY IS COVERED IN LYPOMAS.SOME ARE VERY PAINFUL.WHAT CAN I DO BEFORE I DO SOMETHING STUPID TO MY SELF. KEVIN BELLER. :cry: i also have anxiety disorder.

i also have multiple lypoma... my doctors said that just leave it in but i feel so ashamed to other people because they are very visible.... does anybody here knows any solution aside from surgery that can help my situation??? thanks in advance...

Dear Kevin,

You can do yoga called Anulom Vilom , people have been benefited by this. Please do yoga for 6 months and you will have results from day one. Visit Ramdevbaba's site to know more about yoga.

Thanks

Geeta

I have several lypomas but docters dont really care about it they say just live with them ,theyve never been biopsed or anything they are all in painfull areas ,waist,legs etc

I'm sure theres more they can do than just say live with it :'(

I'm a fit healthy 35 yr old i have very little fat around my body so they are quite prominent when i go to the beach or baths

people look at me and think i have cancer

I have hundreds, if not thousands, of lypoma. My sons have them also. My grandmother had them also. I had 5 of them removed many years ago and biopsied. I have also been told to ignore them. Some of them are now so large and in such position, that they are causing me pain. I would have them removed except that now the surgeons want to put me under general anesthesia instead of local in order to get paid more, also, they will not remove more than 3 at a time, because they will only be paid for one removal. Even though 10 of mine can be removed from one half inch incision. The 5 I had removed were done in the doctors office, but that was many years ago, long before these new insurance rules. I do not understand why one of these new Lypo suction procedures cannot be used to remove them. I am sick of the whole thing, but please dont do anything that would hurt you permanently. I do understand I live with this, and Fibro Myalsia, and Arthiritis. So I know pain. Please hang in there!

I have hundreds of them, some years ago I had several removed by lypo suction.The trick is to remove the sack the lypomas are in or they will just come back over time. This is a serious issue for us sufferers. I can live with a lump or two..but hundreds, this condition needs a clearer classification and study for a solution. I have wondered about targeted sonic bombardment to break them up, similar to certain types of kidney stone treatments. Does anybody know what causes these.? Some portion of the body must be working overtime.

I talked to a doc just two days ago. Apparently they are working on an injection that would cause them to loose their cohesion and 'melt away'. Now the idea of an injection melting parts of my insides freaks me out. but it its something like the enzyme that metabolizes the fat then that would be OK.

I too have many in my thighs and lower back. I have had one very large one removed from my hip because it got into my hip joint. The only thing I ever found to "dissolve" them was a formula on the web called Vitality Plus. It is very expensive and I was taking it for other reasons but I noticed after awhile they were shrinking and disappearing. They have over the last 10 years come back and I think I will start on the Vitality Plus again. This is really not an advertisement either. Look at the ingredients, something in there is what does it. Don't know which one though. Good luck all.

Hello

I recently saw a television show about a man who also had multiple lipomas. He went to many doctors and nobody could figure out what he had. He finally saw an endocrinologist who diagnosed him with "Derkins Disease" (i think that is the correct spelling). He was then sent to a specialist who has been researching this very rare disorder. Her name, I think was Evelyn Furst. She explained that these lipomas develop because a substance leaks out of the veins and builds up under the skin. Whatever you do, DO NOT HAVE THESE REMOVED. Supposedly removing a lipoma will cause cause even more to grow back. The doctor said there is no known cure for Derkins but there are ways to manage it. This is a very rare phenomena and is in the beginning stages of research. I hope this information is somewhat helpful to all of you. Please go to your doctors and ask them to investigate the possibility that you have Derkins Disease.

Good Luck!

Vivian

I have many lypomas on by back, stomach and a few on my arms. I have health care so I get the ones on my arms that are bothering removed. If they are causing you pain you'r health care usually covers removal. It does suck. I don't swimming in public or take my shirt of in public.

I have hundreds.. mostly arms legs hips .. they are small .. say a pea or maybe up to the size of a dime.. I had one on my arm removed 10 years ago.. because every time I moved my thumb it felt like it was being "zapped" .. my dr said it was touching a nerve.. I have a small scar but a large "dent" where this was removed..

Last year I had 5 removed that had grown and were causing pain.. my hip, back, arm, leg.. A plastic surgeon removed them.. I was awake and went home a couple hours afterwards.. I was surprised that the ones in my leg which I thought were smaller then the ones in my arm, where actually much larger.. The dr said that was because they were deeper and there is more fat and tissue on a leg then an arm..(makes sense)

They took months to heal completely.. but now are nearly invisible and do not have the big dent like the first one. They were biopsied and all was well.. The plastic surgeon told me to live with them and come back if any caused pain.. I do notice that they seem to change in size .. some days seeming larger or smaller..

I try not to bother with them.. but they do hurt and I figure I may need to have a couple removed now and then if they grow or become too painful..

I have been dealing with multiple lypomas for years, and over the years I have had about 20 removed. I am going in in a couple of weeks to have more taken off. They are very painful and I have been very frustrated over the years because no one seems to take them seriously. I watched a special on tv and thought I may have Derkins Disease when I mentioned it to my plastic surgeon he had never heard of it. I worry that at some point they could effect my major organs if they form around them, I wish that I knew what kind of a Doctor really deals with these lumps. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I feel for all of you out there going through the same thing. take care. :-(

I see a general surgeon, he remones mine in. the office.