Hi, I have just been diagnosed with breast tumor and I have to say that I did not sleep well once since then. I am going through my options and they are all either too expensive or not 100% effective (as other told me). I have heard that cyberknife tumor treatment might be helpful. How much does it cost?

Well, it might be better for you to listen to your doctor at the moment. Don’t get me wrong, he does know more about your health problem than those others you have mentioned. Why going for cyberknife treatment that costs between 30 000 and 50 000 US dollars if some other therapy might have the same success. So, keep your money for now and listen to your doctor!

Hello there jannel635,

First of all I am so sorry to hear that you have to deal with such a big problem such as cancer. I know how it is to fight against the disease and calculation of how much money you need to spend on your health. First of all it is impossible to believe anyone but your doctor when it comes to the treatment option!

This is not so naïve so I completely agree with the poster above me. He is familiar with your condition better than anyone else and we are all different so the same treatments doesn’t affect us the in the same way. I hope that you will choose the right option and that you will be better.