Good day everyone.

It’s me… again :) Lol :)

I was chatting with my hubby today and he told me that we should consider to spay all our pets – dogs and cats. We have a lot of them and he thinks that this is the best option. We have a lot of them because we haven’t do this before lol :)

I am a little bit unsure because I don’t know where is the best to do this procedure.

Maybe you can help me and answer me what is the best clinic for spaying and neutering, and how much exactly does this procedure cost?

Hey there.

First, let me say welcome to this site :) I am sure that you will help us a lot and that we will be able to help you too :)

Now, I will try to answer to your question. I would definitely avoid low cost clinics. Yes, they are cheaper and some of us don’t have a lot of money to pay for it, but I don’t think that they are safe.

I can’t talk about the price at this moment because when I did this to my cat I paid about 150 dollars. But that was a few years ago :)

Well, it depends on where you live. I live in Port Richey Florida and I take my three dogs to PAWS spay and neuter.

You should have written where you live or at least which state you’re in. I don’t know if we will be of any use cause everyone is going to talk about the best option in their own city.

I live in London and if you want I can talk about the prices here?

There are so many clinics here. Many of them are low cost. If you’re asking me, my choice would definitely be  London North Animal Hospital. I have a positive experience with people there.

There is also King Animal Clinic and I hear that many people go there too.

Hey everyone.

O M G, I am really sorry I totally forgot to mention where I live. I am from Florida. I know that I am very lucky because there are so many clinics in Florida that are good. But there are so many low cost clinics and that is why I am concerned.

I don’t know should I take all my pets to this clinic or not :/

I was reading some reviews for some low cost clinics and they are really good but I am still so uncertain.

If you have any suggestions for Florida, let me know :) I am sorry but I forgot to tell you where I live :)

Well, which part of Florida?

Cause you know, my answer will significantly differ depending on whether you live in Miami or in, let’s say Pensacola.

I am not from Florida but  I’ve heard about North Florida animal rescue from my friends.

That is an organization that depends mostly on volunteers. You can give donations to them online I think.

It is located on 108 acres in Wellborn, Florida. So if you are located somewhere near, you should go there.

I heard that people have only positive experiences with this organisation. And they do spaying/ neutering procedures. You can contact them online.

Ok, this is very funny :) You need to tell us where exactly. You are new in here and maybe you still don’t understand how you need to post, but don’t worry about it :) I can see from your post that you are stressed and OK, you will learn and we will help you :)

Three clinics are super rated. You may pick one of them or choose one that is closer to the place where do you live.

Redinger Low cost spay and neuter clinic is good and I think that this procedure costs between 60 dollars.

Animal Aid and Spay Neuter Center is little bit expensive – you will need to pay about 100 dollars.

TLC PetSpin INC is also good but I don’t know the price :)

Good luck!

Hey everyone. I am from New York and I can tell you that there are so many good clinics here. I think that clinic with best review is ASPCA Spay/Neuter mobile clinic. The staff are wonderful! You can see that they love animals just looking at how they take a good care for them. It is also great price and I am satisfied with it. I spayed my Maltese dog there five years ago and I just can’t remember the price, but I know that I saved more than 500 dollars. Sounds incredible but it is true :) Try to contact them and let them tell you the story :)

Hi everyone,

I'm not living near any of you guys so I can't suggest any names but I'd advise that you stay away from low cost clinics or clinics with bad or no reputation.

Spaying is a one time thing and you really wanna do it right because it can cause some serious problems if it's not done right.

Here where I come from, a good clinic would require you to pay around 130 dollars for this. But they are going to examine your dog before and after the procedure and you can contact them and bring your dog again after the procedure is done if there are any problems.

First of all, please think this through and ask around about the vet that will neuter/ spay your pet. You’ve probably noticed that sometimes there can be experienced and inexperienced  vets working in the same vet clinic. So you need to check and ask around about the specific veterinarian that will do the procedure.

The price should not be the main leading thing when it comes to this.  You need to check what do you get along with neutering/ spaying an animal, what type of anesthesia, antibiotics for the day after, painkiller shots, maybe an e collar is also included…

When you gather all the information then you can decide.