A big name band. My daughter is doing a project for school and wants to have Good Charlotte give a concert. We need to have an idea how much it costs. Help. Quick.

Gracias

rent a band? A big name band. My daughter is doing a project for school and wants to have Good Charlotte give a concert. We need to have an idea how much it costs. Help. Quick. Gracias
Maybe $100,000 a show?

I am sure some production companies would have an idea. Check the record/cd liner notes for the production company. They could at least give an idea.

I'll imitate Joe Cocker for $200 a night... :dance2:

We had a corporate anniversary here in Wobegon and Don McLean was about the only guy available on late notice (read..6-mo). It was $40,000 for that. If I remember right, anybody currently popular doesn't even come under $100,000 and for the really big names, forget it, they pick their own appearances. :shrug:

she wants them to play like for real?
or is she just finding out what it would cost for the sake of a project where it's pretend.
ps. did she like good charlotte before or after they put out Young & The Hopeless... the new stuff doesn't compare to their first cd.

very much pretend
She had to spend $1,000,000. She decided to take her entire grade to DC for two days of learning/sight seeing and conclude with a private concert. She spent $997,000+. We went to DC last weekend for a day so that we could take pictures to include in the project.
This math teacher is really cool. The project incorporated manipulations of the numbers (budgeting, showing %, graphing, pie-charting), creativity and writing.
re: p.s. She's almost 11. She only started liking them in the past 6 months.