I plan on buying “serious” running shoes and one friend advised me to try with supernova cushion or adidas magabounce. That is the name of the models, but to me it doesn’t mean much because I never paid any attention to what kind of sports shoes I wear. Now when I want to run seriously every day I began to think about it and what would be good for my legs. Does anyone have some experience with these running shoes?

I have both Supernova and MegaBounce Adidas shoes and I’m quite satisfied. I paid them around 120$ each and I bought them three months ago, but now suppose the price is lower. The flex grooves provides optimum flexibility for the forefoot area and road lugs ensure that there will be great grip. The modified EVA insole provides comfort and it;’s anatomically designed. I have them in white-peach color and they look lovely on my legs. Also you can have a look on Adidas A3 Invigo Ride Cushion running shoes. They are much cheaper, and you can get them for 80$, colors black&white. Anyway, no matter which one you choose the most important thing is to feel comfortable in them. Have fun during your running days.