Hi im 5'5 120 ibs and i have been weight lifting since i was 10 i am now 13 i can lift about over 10 stone will lifting weights stunt my growth

I am not one to say I KNOW ALL THE FACTS, but from what I have heard many times it does.......Doing things to your body to early can essentially ruin your height growth. 

Well i am not so sure about weight lifting stunting your growth.

It should not stunt your growth but you say you have been weight lifting since you were 10? That is too young if you ask me. I hope you are not lifting that weight over your head, that is way too much for a 13 year old. Just take it easy man, don't focus on the weight but rather focus on the repletion. That will give you better defined muscles.

Nevertheless, i think weight lifting it won't stunt your growth in a noticeable way. Like, you end up shorter by 1 or more inches. No way. You are safe.