I have had fake nails for two weeks now, and they look beautiful, but I have had loose nails twice already and I am not sure that I like the hassle of it all. If my nails keep coming loose, then either I am doing something wrong or these fake nails are too much of a hassle for me. Can you tell me anything about this? What can I do in order to not lose my fake nails all the time?

What kind of fake nails do you have? Are they acrylic or gel nails? I have had both for many years, and I find gel nails to be just slightly weaker, and they are more likely to break off. You could cut the length down a little bit for starters, if they are very long, and of course you should never do the washing up without cloves. Don't put them under too much stress, as they can't really handle that. Aggressive chemicals don't go well with fake nails either.