I had the procedure done 1 year ago and I haven't had a period since then, is it possible for me 2 get pregnant? Oh, I had a novasure ablation done. I feel nausea but I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Is it possible? I'm confuse and my doctor doesn't say anything. Plz help!

Hi there, as far as I understand you should still be able to get pregnant but I don't know your situation--have you talked to your doctor about it at all? Can you let me know if you have?

I was told by my doctor that I would never ever get pregnant again.

You can get pregnant and it would be very dangerous and you would most likely have to abort the baby. I had one a year ago and it saved my life and am currently trying to find someone to tie my tubes.

Yes you can get pregnant, it is supposedly unlikely, but it is possible! My 42 yr old sister in law along with my 50 year old brother are proof of that. They thought that they were safe but clearly they weren't, continue to take precaution and know that there is no 100% guarantee that you can't get pregnant!!

BTW, they had a very healthy baby girl!