hey,
my boyfriend has little pimples on his eyelids. They are very small and white, but are hard to touch … How can he get rid of them? Thanks!!!

Hey there,
I have them too. I went to the doctor and he said there is nothing to stop them. He said eventually they will go away, but till then I am supposed to keep this area clean. One option is that you remove them at dermatologists, but they will most definitely come back.

I had three, One on each eyelid and one under my eye. I had them cut off there was no pain in it, But they grew back about six months later twice as big. So i suggest get use to them. They piss me off

every time i visit my doc he very carefully freezes them only the ones that are not too close.
it does help
april

I have been to doctors but they wantg to take them off. unclesr what that means. Is there a painless removal? I very worried that it will affect my eye sight. Please suggest something.