Hello to all dog lovers! Some help please - my dog embarrasses me wherever we go. Just last night we went to this friend of mine who has a puddle and she took out some doggy biscuits. My dog started acting insane, as if I don’t feed him at home, ever. I really never buy him those biscuits but that‘s because I don’t like the idea of him eating those artificial products with God knows which supplements and additives. Now I want to try making biscuits on my own. Can you help me? Do you know how to make doggy biscuits?

Just follow my instructions. You will need :

-one cup of canned sweet potato ,

- 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour

- 1 beaten egg .

If you have all that you can start with the preparation. Preheat the oven to 350°F.

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until dough forms.

Make small balls out of dough and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.

Press it down slightly, keep in mind that the biscuits are supposed to be quarter inch thick. Bake them until they get that golden brown colour and then let them cool on a wire rack.

Hello. It is not hard to make doggy biscuits at all. I do it very often, whenever I think that my dog needs to be awarded when he is acting nice :). I love this recipe. Here are the instructions. Combine any of the leftovers from your fridge to create really nice flavorful mix, which you actually can pack. You will need pieces of meat, potatoes, and vegetables – but without onions, fruit – but without grapes. Do next – cut ingredients into half inch thick pieces. Spray them very lightly with cooking spray. Place food in your oven into a 200 degree until dried. 

Hello everyone :)

I just LOVE to prepare biscuits for my Boo. A few days ago I asked you can I give biscuits that I buy to them, but since then, I started to prepare them, and now, for three days I really do enjoy making them.

I found just PERFECT recipe as well, and I want to tell you :) Try it and tell me what you think.

You will need 32 ounces of vanilla yogurt and one cup of peanut butter.

Melt the peanut butter in the microwave – it is really fast. 

Combine the yogurt and melted peanut butter.

Port this mixture into cupcake papers.

Put it into fridge. 

Do you know how to make Cinnamon Bun Bites? Here is for those who don’t.

Ingredients:

2 cups (500 mL) of whole wheat flour, 

1 tsp. (5 mL) of baking powder, 

1/4 tsp. (2 mL) of salt,1/2 cup (125 mL) of water or milk, 

1/4 cup (60 mL) of canola oil, 

1 large egg, 

2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of honey, 

1 tsp. (5 mL) of cinnamona 

nd 1/4 cup (60 mL) of finely chopped walnuts or pecans.

Instrustions:

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Take a large bowl and combine flour, baking powder and salt in it. Now take a small bowl and mix together water, oil and egg. Now add this to the dry ingredients and mix it all together until it’s homogenized.

Roll the dough into a rectangle. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon and nuts. Take the  long edge, roll it up and pinch the edge to seal it. Take a sharp knife, cut the slices and put them down  on a cookie sheet which you will previously spray with nonstick spray.

Bake for about 15 minutes. That’s all.:)

Here is how to make Chicken Tenders- easy made dog biscuits.

Ingredients needed:

1-6oz jar of chicken baby food ,

1 small can of all natural chunk chicken,

1/4 cup of dry milk and 

3/4 cup Cream of Wheat. 

Mix all of this ingredients together. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees . On a cookie sheet place half-spoon fulls and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. 

You should be able to judge the right consistency by the looks. And if they’re too soft when you take them out, you can turn the oven off and put them back for a few minutes till they’re fine.

Hello. Thank you guys. Those are really nice recipes, and I am sure that I will make some of them tomorrow! I found one recipe as well, I make it often as well for my dog. Have you ever tried those cookies? You will need two cups of whole wheat flour, one cup of cornmeal, one tablespoon of salt, one egg, half of cup of vegetable oil, one cup of water. Directions - preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a cookie sheet. In very large bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, salt, cornmeal. Mix the oil, water and egg to make it soft. Roll this into balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes…Your cookies are ready. 

You can make doggy biscuits by combining the above recipes with whatever ingredients you think your dog will like the most.
You can use bacon. You have no idea how tasteful can biscuits with bacon be. I prepare them for my dog sometimes, not to often cause I’m aware bacon is not ideal for his health. I actually tried them myself once. :) Don’t judge me, I was too curious, I wanted to know why does my dog love them so much.
And also, when I prepare them, the whole apartment smells like bacon and I tend to get hungry. But mostly the curiosity thing.:)

Hello. I have to agree that you really can improvise. It is really important to know what your dog likes, and according to that choice, you can make really good, tasty treats and doggy biscuits for them. You can make them to be sweet as well. I usually use bananas and peanut butter as well. This combination is really good, I have to admit that I have tried this as well. But, I don’t prefer to feed my cat with sweet treats, so I do it once in two months. You really can improvise, sometimes those recipes are the best.