How many ways or techniques do people know to cause a Girls Sphincter to GAPE WIDE OPEN and stay GAPED during ANAL SEX, as you slowly pull out over and over when ever you want???

One way I have read is by placing a triple butt plug, [The reason to get the Triple Ripple Butt Plug is because it is parted in 3 sections and each section gradually increases in size to accommodate your previous stretches via the plug itself. ] with the 3 larger balls chained together into her anus, then after she is warmed up have her squeeze her anus tightly on the largest part of the butt plug and hold it until she is exhausted and cant hold it tight anymore and needs to release, being exhausted helps loosen it for a good while. Now after being tired have her try to squeeze again, but this time as fatigue sets in on her squeezing it have her slowly release the squeeze as you withdraw the plug [or you] then have her push it out [try to fart huge on the out push]. Then simultaneously have her reach back and grab her cheeks with both hands and pull her cheeks open as you VERY slowly pull out, if she is doing it right and relaxed enough it will be as if she is pooping you out slowly and you may feel the rhythmic winking of her anus, if you do pull out as the anus is winking slowly open. If you pull out very slowly and she is on the out-push and pulling her cheeks open and you have been stretching anally her for at least 7 minutes, when you do pull out she should be GAPING WIDE OPEN, but only if her inner second sphincter is relaxed enough, that's the ticket that 2nd internal sphincter MUST be RELAXED for her to GAPE period... You may need lots and lots of lube and you may need to pump for a good while, more then 7 minutes for sure until both anal sphincter muscles are both really really relaxed first...

But I am looking for better techniques and methods and anyone out there that knows of a better way or has any good links on some HOW TO's that would be great.

Here are some links to info that's related... : Both these articles have GOOD advise for technique, but I am looking for better advise something known to be sure FIRE and geared toward how to GAPE anal!!!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/HOW_LONG_TILL_ANAL_SEX_FEELS_GOOD_FOR_MY_FEMALE_PARTNER_t106440.html

uhm. this is a longg post!

Try inflatable butt plugs. Insert soft, inflate, then pull out. Then deflate. Repeat. The more large things you pull OUT will enlarge the sphincter causing that lovely gape.

Of course, your obsession with anal sex makes you gay. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a racist homophobe.

wanna help me? :P

Hi, My experience with my current girlfriend (we've done anal 3 or 4 times, and she's converted :D ) is that after a few minutes of going real slow to ease her it, her butt relaxes, and it starts feeling awesome for her. At that stage I can thrust a bit harder and after maybe 2 or 3 mins of that, if w're doing doggy and I pull out, spreading her butt cheeks (porn style) her ass holds this beautiful perfectly wide open gape that I can just slip back into again :D At this point I can keep going and occasionally pull out with the same effect, that is until I can't hold it anymore and explode inside her, (she cums unbelievably hard as soon as I harden up when I'm about to cum too...! )

That sarcasm tho.

If you're just looking for that open look to her as****e you could try a tunnel plug. There are several different types available; go for the large size and clear. Once you get it inside her as****e it will stay open, keep a nice round look, and since the tunnel plug is clear there will be lots of light to shine inside her dark hole... Once the tunnel plug is inside holding her as****e open you can insert other things and have some fun with it.

I love inflatable plugs it's one of my favorite plugs to use, myself and girlfriend love's to gape are self's it's are go to plug.