My boyfriend and I had anal sex yetserday and it hurt so badly I was physically crying we used baby oil as lube and lots of it after my anus was bleeding a little and well my anus still hurts. How should not be so tense and is it normal for it to still hurt?

First off, the anus was never intended for sex, that is not what it's there for. That being said, anal sex is very common and pleasurable for those that do it. Of course it hurts. You have to be very very relaxed and your partner has got to be extremly gentle. Your butt hole will probably hurt for a while and it is normal. I wouldn't use baby oil. Try some KY Gel. You can buy it at any store and ky is specially formulated to help with sexual needs.

For anal to be less painful you need to gradually widen the anus with something similar to butt plugs. Or have him finger your anus so that you can learn to relax it.

Also use a different lubricant as baby oil is too oily to actually work and gets absorbed by the skin easily.

Take the pain, I have to when I let my dog do it.