Couldn't find what you looking for?


I'm 47 this year and i've had my menopouse since last year. I'm getting married soon and my husband wants to have a child through this marriage. I need a specialise gynea to advice me on how can i get pregnant? Will it be possible? And how?


Hi Aura,

You'll need to see a fertility specialist.  

Menopause is when you haven't had a period for a year.  In that case, the ovaries aren't releasing eggs and the lining of your uterus, the endometrium, isn't naturally capable of supporting a pregnancy.

Hormone treatments would be necessary and you'd likely have to have a donor egg.

It is possible though. 

Good luck.