how to increase immune power

From everything I've researched, immunity begins in the gut, so having a healthy gut is essential. That means re-introducing the good bacteria back into your system if its low, and feeding the good bacteria that is there.

Fermented foods like yogurt help alot in this. Personally, I drink raw milk that I get from a local dairy farm up the road from me. I've been drinking the milk for almost 2 years and a lot of my troubles have disappeared, especially my pollen allergies. They are simply gone. Haven't suffered an attack in those 2 years. I trust the dairy owner ... he keeps his cows healthy and happy and has an outside lab test every single batch to insure the safety of the milk. I wouldn't drink any other without that assurance.

Dr. Mercola advocates fermenting vegetables. Really, it's very similar to pickling. I've tried it ... still haven't found a good mix of veggies that I really like that would keep me eating the stuff every day though. :)  I need to work on that ... find a recipe I would ENJOY eating every day.

Kefir is another great way to keep the gut fauna happy, especially if it's homemade.

Just some thoughts ...

thanks for your valuable sugesstion

Follow some tips which is below mentioned; which can be helps

Get enough sleep

Drink Lot of water

Eat Organic fresh fruits and vegetables

Quit smoking

Maintain good hygiene

Daily exercise