Who is this

take a toilet paper roll,a glove,a towel,4 rubberbands. take the glove put it into the toilet paper roll then put 2 rubber bands on the top then the bottom to secure the glove. then take the towel fold in half so it is long ways then put a ruberband on top then on the bottom. then add lube and masterbait

You can fit your penis in there too small for me

If I want to be private and I can only use my bathroom what can I use then

What about us guys with smaller penises?

This works for me but y'all try it. Find a large teddy bear put a small hole in that area. Take a condom put lube inside the condom but only let the lube stay to the top potion of the condom so it won't come off.. and go to town.... lol. I told a couple people this and they said it was weird but everyone has a way of doing thing guess I should have never shared it with the women lol. Enjoy

2 sponges lube and a glove may work

That just hurts

Just come use my mouth

My cocks way too fat to fit in a gatorade bottle

Use a roll of tp. Take out the inner cardboard tube, line it with a rubber glove, lube it up & then have at it.

f**k an apple pie. Got that idea from American Pie, never tried it though, lol

U can just come stick that big swollen penis in my mouth

fold your short sleeve shirt so it is long and short, or like 8 by 2. Then place a plastic glove on top of it, roll the shirt up in a way so that the glove is in the middle, shove it in a sock and put lube in it.

15-16 with that spelling? I call some BS.