My nephew has a problem in that he has very litle pubic hair around his penis and balls.He says guys look at him in the showers and ask does he shave it and is he gay?. This is really getting to him, but he,s too shy to seek help.I cant help,I have no idea how to go about it. Anyone out there got any idea,s This is for real! He is a good kid, but at 20 yrs he feels there must be something wrong. Can anyone help? :-(

Hi gizo,
Not too sure if you can have any remedies for this. Everybody goes through puberty on their own time and someone goes in puberty earlier then usual and somebody has to wait some time. So I would suggest you to talk to him, and tell him that this is just a natural process of life and that he has to be patient.

Hi Dark Red,nice to hear from you again. I told him that,did not think there was any way, but said i would ask anyway. You know how sensitive guys at that age can be, they see demons everywhere.I told him to tell them that any tree can grow in a forest but only the best grow alone !. Sometimes we swim together and it,s afterwards in the showers the ribbing starts,he just cant wait to get away. I tell him, what the hell ,you have a great body ,you,re young,you,re a good swimmer,forget them,you can leave them standing any day but they still get to him! Life can be a b***h !! By the way I am still on course for my 96 lenghts and never felt better. I think going back to swimming was the best thing I ever did. I must say my nephew leaves me standing most of the time, but like ole man river I just keep rolling along. Will be glad to keep you posted on my progress. Again many thanks, you will never know just how much your comments and support ment to me. :-D

Well I am not a regular swimmer but I like swimming. And I know that 96 lengths is a big deal. So Keep up the good work.

And for your nephew, he will understand in time.

He should try maskubating it makes the hair grow realy fast!