Do you think that it’s recommendable to change techniques during swimming? I think that it’s quite boring when I swim only breaststroke or any single discipline during training and I’d like to switch among them in order t make my training more interesting. I just don’t know whether that’s recommendable and efficient. I’m not a pro, but I like to practice swimming appropriately.

I’ve never been thinking about that. I know that there is so-called free style swimming and I don’t know whether that means you can change techniques while swimming or that any swimmer in the race can choose the technique he wants. But since you’re an amateur, you can do whatever you like if it suits you. I think that any kind of swimming is efficient and recommendable as long as you feel fine and as long as you can see the effects of that activity. But you can also ask somebody who is a pro swimmer and he can tell you exactly whether it’s good or not. I, personally, like to stick to one technique during swimming.