Hello. I am just curious, is there any way to lose your weight using baking soda? I know that there is no possibility to lose my weight, especially my belly fat using soda in like...I don't know, three days. But I believe that with good formula there is actually a possibility to lose some, right?

I was wondering if there is someone here who has experience with it? If you do, can you please tell me what to do or how to prepare it to drink to lose some of my pounds?

The main thing that I want to know is how to reduce belly fat using baking soda? Tnx a lot!

Hello there. I have issues with belly fat as well, I can say that this is the most critical body area of mine. You can actually try it, but besides having soda in your home, you need to have a good will in preparing some of the healthiest meals. If you don't have this habit or if you love to eat in the bakery store, then soda won't help you. 

There is the simple way how to prepare it. For example, you can mix lemon juice with baking soda. It is much easier and because of the vitamin C in the lemon, it is very healthy.

I would like to see and read some informative article about this. I am sure that with some good tips that I will follow I will be able to focus on my health. To be honest with all of you, I don't have some good motivation. I go with a healthy lifestyle for three days and after that, I mess up with all the food. Typically me. So I came in here because my good friend found you as an inspiration, and I am sure that you can help me as well. With some good advice, recipes how to prepare this soda drinks and how often to drink it. I am sure that you will help me with this.
Tnx in advance.

I believe that you are in the right place.

We will offer you a couple of advice and I am sure that you will be able to find something for yourself. 

Losing weight with baking soda and losing belly fat can be easy if you are focused. Like you already know, you can't start drinking soda today and expect that you will see some results in 10 days. My recommendation is to drink soda alone or if you can't, you can always add lemon or grapefruit juice. 

Drink it before every meal, but those meals NEED to be healthy. 

I believe that this can't do any harm to you, but just to be sure what exactly you need to do, consult your doctor. There is no better option than this one. I did it and I am OK with it. Anyway, if you want to use it with lemon like others told you, you need to have three lemons, one liter of water and one tablespoon of baking soda.
Make lemon juice and put it water. After that, add soda and stir it very well. Put it in your fridge. I usually leave it to stay there over the night.
Anyway, your first glass should be on the empty stomach, but you can always continue to drink it during the whole day.
I saw some results after 10 days.
So, it is not impossible.

Hm, forgive me if I am a little bit skeptical, but I just can't believe that you saw some results in 10 days after using this homemade beverage from soda and lemon juice. 

It can be possible if you didn't eat almost anything, right?

I am telling you this because I do know how hard is to lose weight, especially belly fat and that is why I just can't believe at this.

Anyway, if you had some special eating regime, then I understand but I would say that you haven't eaten anything back then.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hey. I was eating normally like I was eating always. But I was eating healthy and I always had some activities such as walking, riding the bike, etc. Sometimes I was even running in the morning and when I came back from my cardio training, I drink this soda with lemon juice, I go to take the shower and then I eat my healthy breakfast. Look, it is all in your head. You need to ask yourself are you ready to give up from everything that makes you unsatisfied with your body. When you learn this, I am sure that you will learn how to treat your body. GL