Hello everyone. For the last couple of months, I am gaining weight so quickly. I have tried some diet programs, but they all do have this famous jo - jo effect for me. I was reading about soda a little bit and I found a lot of positive opinions about losing weight with it. I would not like to experiment with this on my own so I was wondering do you know is this true and can soda help me in this?

I don't have so manyyyy extra pounds, but I need to lose them for two months. Summer is coming... 

Hi. I also have heard that baking soda can be extremely helpful and I did a little research about this since I am struggling with weight loss as well. Anyway, I found this information - I found that baking soda has no direct effect on our body fat. That actually means that soda doesn't negate the calories from fats you consume. So, I think that drinking soda is not that helpful. I didn't try it so I can't guarantee for sure, but I think that you lose weight when you create an energy deficit or eat fewer calories than you burn. And I don't know what role soda plays in it if you understand me. I would like that I am wrong on this one...Correct me if I am.

Hello. Somehow people always believed that baking soda and weight loss do have so many things in common. I think that baking soda can't help you if you use it alone, but if you use it together with something else, for example, apple cider, this can have some results that will thrill you. For example, baking soda, when you use it ALONE, won't cause you to lose pounds, but it could help you improve the effects of workouts you perform as part of a weight-loss program.

You can't go wrong with using it. It can definitely help you, but my advice is to educate yourself first about this. Don't drink it just because you have heard that it is good. 

Oh, I see. Yes, I know that I just can't start to use it without knowing some main facts of it, but my colleague from the work claims that he lost nearly 10 pounds in one month using just baking soda. He never mentioned apple cider with it. I am aware that soda can help in so many things and sure that it is much healthier to drink soda than drinking some juices. So I was wondering if you say that soda with apple cider can help, is there any recipe or something how I should prepare it and when I should drink it? Tnx a lot!

Sure, to drink it you need to combine it as you already know. But you will need to get yourself organic apple cider vinegar. When it comes to soda, you will have to put 1/4 in the glass and then mix it with apple cider. 

It is not that tasty combination I need to admit you and it looks like that this rule when something is so healthy, is not tasty is true.

Anyway, you can try it, I am sure that it won't harm you, but you should not drink it more than once a day.

That is enough. 

You should really focus on your dietary changes and your dietary plan. If you are eating cookies, chocolates, pancakes, pizzas, pies and all other fast food that you can find in the nearest bakery store, you can't expect to lose pounds. So, making some changes to your eating plan and adding soda in it can be really helpful. Generally, a diet program that shuns sweets, soda, refined grains and saturated fats helps you cut back on your calorie intake. Focus on that and I am pretty sure that you won't have problems with your weight gaining at all. This helped me a lot. It takes a little time to go back to a track, but once you do it, you will be happy and satisfied. Good luck!