Hi. I was reading something about soda and all those positive effects on our health. I am not so sure how it can help us yet, but I am willing to give it a try. I have heard that it also can help me lose my weight, but it seems so easy to be true. I mean, I don't believe that all that I should do is take one glass of water, one or two tablespoons of soda, mix it and drink it, right?

I think that this is a bit more complicated. So, can you tell me what is the correct way to prepare baking soda to lose your weight?

Baking soda and weight loss are actually possible and those two things can perfectly match together. I love to say that they are the perfect pair. 

No, it is not that hard to prepare it, but like you already know, it is not a miracle, it is not a magic wand that you can use to lose weight. 

One of the easiest but most effective way to prepare it is next. You need to take half of tablespoon of unprocessed sea salt, half of tablespoon of baking soda, 6 cups of coconut water, half lemon and make lemon juice, and honey. 

Mix it and drink it every morning.

Good luck. 

Hey. I am using it and I can see that, ever since I started to use it, there are some positive effects on my body. Anyway, I am not doing anything specific to make it. I just take soda, water and sometimes spoon of raw, unprocessed honey just to make better taste because I really don't like the taste of soda when I drink it. But, besides this, I have decided to try with it and I can tell you that I felt much better and that I felt refreshed. My skin was much softer than before, I had cleaner skin generally, it boosted up my metabolism and yes - I have lost some weight as well.

Hello friends. So, if a soda can really help me with this, I am willing to try it. I never used soda before, at least not for that purpose. Whenever I was using it it was because something was wrong with my stomach and since forever I do know that soda can help in this. 

Anyway, can I drink it hot or cold?

Is there any difference in between that or not?

And for how long I should drink it to see some results? Every day for one or two months, not every day?

Any tips from you guys?

Thnx a lot. 

I am reading all your comments and some of your recipes and I am wondering if you are using something to lose your weight such as soda, is it really necessary to mix it with for example lemon, honey, grapefruit or something else? I mean, I always believed that the purpose of some beverage is to use it alone. I drink soda for so many years, not to lose my weight but to improve my metabolism and my digestion and I am satisfied. But I have never used it to lose weight so I can't tell is it helpful for a weight loss or not. Anyway, if you want to see some results, you need to take risks and sacrifice. That means, drink soda alone. Get used to it.

You see, I disagree with you on this one. Maybe soda alone is good and it can help you for sure. But, all those other ingredients are good as well. Raw honey can help you for your immunity. Coconut water has very high levels of minerals such as iron, magnesium, manganese, calcium and zinc than many fruits, including the famously healthy orange.

Salt is an ingredient that we need to take for our organism always. So I don't think that they will make something different or that those ingredients will cancel the effects of soda, on contrary. It can only make better business. 

Hello. I was just drinking it. I don't have problems of drinking soda alone, I can drink it without adding some extract. It is much healthier to drink soda when you have stomach issues than drinking some juice or similar beverages. I started to drink soda for my own health, but I can say that very soon I saw some progress in my weight. I always had weight goals but as I was getting older, it was hard for me to maintain them. So, I started to change the way I eat and I started to drink soda because I believed that it is healthier. And it was. I have lost pounds, but you can't drink soda, eat anything and expect to lose weight.

No way. I would not try it. I mean, for some digestive problems you can try it, I am sure that it is going to help you, but that is all, right? I don't believe in anything like this, there is nothing that can help me lose my weight, there is no magic wand that can help you lose your weight. You can't wake up one morning telling to yourself that you have the magic formula. No, you should try to go to some diet program, soda is OK if you add it, but you can't lose weight with it. I wish that there is a possibility because it is easy and it is not expensive, but I don't believe at this. That is just my opinion, I haven't tried it.