I was reading some comments lately and heard people talking about weight loss and whenever I ask them how they lost their weight - the answer is one - with apple cider vinegar and good diet program.

I have issues with my belly fat since forever and I don't know what to do about this anymore. I know that I can't make six pack in the gym, that the kitchen is most important, but I don't have a will for it. 

Anyway, I want to know one thing - can you reduce your belly fat with apple cider vinegar or is it just a weight loss scam?

Tnx!

You are at the right place, Stevia.

In the last couple of days we were talking a lot about losing weight with apple cider vinegar. I think that this is not a scam at all. But you need to have a patience.

Anyway, I don't know what are your goals, how many pounds you want to lose, but you need to be aware that this can't happen in ten days or one month.

You need to stay focused at your eating plan, you need to practice a lot and I am sure that in two months you will see some progress. 

Two months? But summer is in like one month? I think that I can't wait that long. So, what you are trying to tell me is that this is actually a scam, right? That I should try to find some better solution, some better way to lose my weight and my belly fat? I don't get a point of losing weight that slow if I am drinking this apple cider vinegar almost every day right? I don't know anyone who lost some weight while he or she was using it, so that is why I was skeptical at the beginning at the first place. I just wanted to hear some advice from you. Thank you.

That is silly! Just because it is not fast, that doesn't mean that it is not effective. On contrary! Something to be effective it takes a time for it, so you need to use it for a while to see some results. I don't know what do you expect, but it is a little bit immature to seek for advice and expect to lose your weight in ten days because summer is knocking at our doors, right? Than, in that case, you should think about this three months ago...You really should know that there is no diet program that can help you lose your weight within 20 days. If that exists, we all would be handsome, good looking and skinny.

I must say that I totally agree with you. Something to be effective needs to last a little bit longer than you expected.

Yes, you can lose your belly fat using apple cider vinegar, and you should drink organic version of it. It is easy to recognize it - non - organic version has darker color, while organic version is yellow. 

Losing weight with apple cider vinegar is not that easy as you can expect, but you can do it. You need to have a good will.

If you really do think like you wrote up there, you will never lose any single pound. 

I am the girl who lost about 10 pounds in four months while I was drinking apple cider vinegar. Some people will say that this is not normal and that 10 pounds is actually nothing, especially in four months. But, I have to disagree. I have tried so many diet programs and I had bigger results in two months than those results in four months. But all those pounds that I have lost got back to me very soon. That means that very diet program has yo - yo effect. And you need to keep that in your mind. Apple cider vinegar is amazing thing, but you should not expect any type of miracle. I am drinking it still, two times per day and I am satisfied. 

I would like to join this topic because I have one story that you might find helpful. My sister was trying to lose her belly fat for a long time. She changed her diet program, she changed her eating plans and she did everything to lose her weight. She has heard that apple cider vinegar is good, so she started to drink it, even if she didn't like it. 

She was mixing it with honey. That was good for her. She was really satisfied with the results because those pounds never came back.

A lot of people are trying to mix it with tea, or coffee but you need to keep in mind that coffee, tea, and juice are all acidic and if you are mixing it with ACV, it can damage your teeth.