Does Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight or is that just another scam? Why people are so obsessed with this?

So many things that I really do know about apple cider vinegar and baking soda, but still I haven't figure out is this just a scam or not?

It is hard for me to believe that something that cheap can actually be that helpful.

Why  people are giving so much money at those expensive diet products?

That is why I don't believe at this but please, correct me if I am wrong.

If I am, than I will say welcome to soda and ACV in my life. 

It is not a scam!

I had really good results with baking soda and apple cider vinegar and that is why I always recommend anyone to try using it. 

You won't be sorry. 

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda for weight loss are really good combination and together, they can't help you lose your weight and burn your fat very effectively. 

In most of the cases people just don't believe at this because they find it really hard to believe that something like this can be helpful, 

But since I have lost 3 pounds for one month, I love to tell that everything is possible. 

Yes, it is possible to lose weight using soda. 

But, like with every other thing, you need to be careful and you should be cautious when consuming baking soda. We all do know that excess consumption of it can have negative effects on the body and your health generally.

I was reading some researches where it says that just a pinch in your drinks or foods will help accelerate your metabolism and burn fat. That is why I always recommend anyone to consult a health expert before you start to use any diet products etc.

That is the best option. 

OK, I understand, I didn't want to insult anyone with my opinion, but that is just who I am. I have tried so many different things and I really do hate myself because nothing helped me. Anyway, now I trust you, at least I think that I do, so I would like to know how? How apple cider vinegar and baking soda can help me? You had the experience with it, you have lost some pounds during one months...That is the same thing that I want. So, if you have some more advice that really helped you, I would be really grateful to you. Thanks for previous comments as well.

I can help you with certain things that I know.

When you read all those articles on the internet, you will learn that the weight loss effect is produced indirectly. Now, since the benefits of baking soda on the blood help to achieve this goal more quickly you know what you should do - use it.. But this can be considered an important step in the fight against excess weight and other health problems and there is a good reason why - baking soda can actually prepare the body for easier and healthier weight loss.

I don't see any reason why you should not try it.

Well, it is not a scam and if you want to have the result that I had, than you should follow the steps that I took that helped me losing my weight.
I went to see my doctor and I asked him what is the best thing that can help me in my progress. I got extra pounds when I gave a birth to my child and those pounds just didn't wanted to go away.. It was very hard.
So he tested my urine and everything was OK. So he recommended me to use more apple cider vinegar in my salad, to use two tablespoons before my meals and to add soda in some of my meals. And I did it.
Now? I am satisfied with results.

If you ask me, I think that this is a scam. While I was following this regime of eating, I could not see anything. I was following some eating plan that I made by myself, low carb meal plan, but still nothing. I was taking three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before my meals, I was adding soda in some of my meals - still nothing. So, I saw that this is not helpful and I stopped with it. Maybe I have some other issues, I don't know, but I just can't believe that I was not able to see any type of changes. It is a little bit frustrating. I am glad that you find it helpful..But not me...That is why I am not recommending this to anyone.

Hm, maybe you need some specific regime of eating and that is why you really should consult your nutritionist. That is why we are telling you that you should consult someone before starting any type of eating regime. It is not a nonsense at all, that is a realistic. You see, some people have lost some pounds thanks to apple cider vinegar and baking soda, while you haven't seen any result. Did you ever started to think about this, that this is not proper for you and that this doesn't fit you? Guys, before you change any type of diet program or eating plan, consult someone!