ok im 21 years old and about a month ago i was weighed in at 25.5 stone my heavyist was 26.4 stone so i am losing weight but it took me almost a year to lose it, recently iv started karate and i love it i go 3 times a week every week and im watching what im eating now and the other night i went on my first run it was around the small park where i live and me and a friend went i started with jogging then power walking then a small walk to cool down then it went power walking jogging running and then sprinting and it killed me i did 3 laps of my park but by the end i was dead i could barely breathe but i want to continue running as i know its a great way to lose weight and build stamina what im asking is do you guys know how i should run for someone of my weight and size, im 6ft 1 and 25.5 stone i want to be able to continue to run instead of being half dead at only 3 laps. please any tips will help also should i bring water with me? i mean because my friend was saying that it adds resistance and makes the running harder thank you for your time

is there anyone out there that can answer my questions?

Check out walk to run programs, they can really help!
You are on the right track, I just think you're starting to run too fast too much.

In a walk to run program you'll typically start out with a walking session of five minutes, followed by a run of one minutes. This goes on for about thirty minutes. You repeat the walk/run interval six times.

You do this three times in a week, every other day.

Then, during the next week, the amount of walking decreases to four minutes, and the running to two... and so on.

Make sure you are clear with your doctor, and search for walk to run program in Google.