Well, I always get cramps when I run, and I have trouble breathing when i am running. How do I prevent that? How do I also run longer? How do I also run faster?Please help me because I really want to be in track, and I won't make it if i can't run fast, or have to stop in the middle of the race. ThankYou!

hi there to me it sounds like that you have just rushed into running when you start to run make sure your warmed up and you have stretched you leg muscles which include calf,hamsrting,quadriceps and adductors.this will help prevent cramp.remeber to bring you heart rate up gradually so start out walking then power walking light jog and go into you normal pace when you jog.hopes this helps

HI im in track and im 15 and a distance runner i warm up for maybe 30 minutes before i run but i get cramps in the middle of the two mile and people make fun of me for keeping my elbows out when i run could that be the problem? :-| ?