Hello. :)

I have a dog who is 4 years old. He is a very gentle soul.  I never had problems with him when it comes to his behavior. He likes to cuddle and he is great with kids. My friend’s daughter comes to visit me exclusively because of him. He is also great with other dogs, he gets along with them very well. The only aggressive thing about him is- he is an aggressive chewer. He will destroy almost every chew toy that I buy. Do you have any suggestions for me, what chew toys can I give to him?

If you ask me- go with Kong chew toys. They are very durable. I also have an aggressive chewer at home and I always buy him those. We also have friends coming over, both my friends and his friends :) (almost all of my friends have dogs and they always take their dogs with them when they decide to come over) so it’s not only my dog who uses these chew toys.     Benny allows every dog to play with his chew toys. So I really need them to be long lasting. And currently, I think that Kong is the best that I’ve tried so far.  

My dog is not an aggressive chewer. I usually buy him several chew toys and they last for a whole year. Even then I don’t need to throw them away, they are still usable, but he is usually not interested in them anymore so I replace them with new ones. He really isn’t one of those dogs whose only goal is to destroy the toy and I don’t have the need to buy those indestructible toys for him.   Still, I know some brands that produce very quality chew toys and one of the best is - PetSafe Indestructible Dog Toys. I highly recommend it.  

Hello there :)

I hope that you are doing fine. Tnx God there are so many chewing toys on the market. You really can find one that is perfect for your dog. I don’t know what chew toy is the best for him but I can recommend you how to choose them.  That is an advice from my vet.

You should always look for firm and very flexible materials, maybe with fabric areas. They need to be well constructed with very good and quality materials. Avoid hard or thin plastic, sharp toys.

Chewing toys should not cause a dog any kind of pain.

Good day there everyone. If you notice that your dog is aggressive chewer, you need to find toys that he can’t destroy easily. Indestructible toys are amazing for this. I would like to recommend you Tire indestructible toy. It is a little bit expensive (it costs around 13 dollars) but it can last forever :) They are also good because they are cleaning your dog’s teeth’s and he can’t destroy them as well. You can also buy those indestructible bone toys for your dog. Trust me, you can find every kind, color and size. I have Tire toy for three years now.

Hey Dalmatian Lover,

My dog has his chew toy for 5 years now. It doesn't look like it did when I bought it, but it's still there, doing what it's supposed to do.

For an aggressive chewer, I would recommend one of the Indestructible dog chewing toys. They are given this name for a reason. My dog's toy is one of these, an Indestructible gummy bear. It makes it more interesting for your dog if he can't destroy his toy, so it's going to get a lot of his attention and he won't want to chew on anything else. You can go and try with the same toy as I did. :)

Hey everyone,

You definitely need an Indestructible chew toy. You can go with the regular ones if you want to, but then you will probably have to buy new one and then a new one again because your dog is going to destroy them all.

I would recommend a Kong Extreme Indestructible Dog Toy for you. There is literally no way for your dog to destroy this toy, unless he knows how to use a knife. This could costs about ten dollars, but it can last until the rest of his life. You should get your dog a chew toy when he is still a pup, that works the best. :)

Hi everyone,

I have a dog who loves to chew on everything. But my dog is special, he is hopeless. I bought him an Indestructible dog chewing toy as well, but that's just another chewing thing for him. He has bunch of these. He is going to chew on everything he finds, shoes, I have to hide my guests' shoes before he finds them first. But my dog is a really special case, this doesn't happen to other dogs.

I bought him a Fire Hose Indestructible Dog Toy. Every other dog owner is satisfied with this toy, but my dog is a crazy one.