I am running a 10km marathon in 3 months and I need some tips or advice on how to train. Right now all I do is eat healthy and run on the treadmill for about an hour a day. I increase the speed on the tredmill each time I go to help me.
I was wondering if I should be doing other things such as working out other parts of my body or anything like that. Since the race is only 10km, should I run like 15km or 20km on the treadmill to build up stamina, or should I run with a grade on to help. I also want to know if there are any specific leg exercises I should do to help me run better. Any advice at all to help me run faster would be appreciated thanks allot.

Welcome Todd. The first thing we need to do is clarify that a 10k isn't a marathon. A marathon is 26.2 miles, a 10k is a 10k. Mixing your runs up during the week would be a good way to start. Shorter, faster paced runs mixed with longer stamina building runs will help you build the strength and stamina for your 10k. What kind of pace are you running right now during your 1 hr runs?

If at all possible you also might want to start running outdoors once or twice a week. It would be best if you could get to some trails or on a surface other than concrete, but your legs might be in for a little bit of a shock going from only running on the treadmill to a road race.