Hi, guys. My brother in law got some burns from the sun. I think his sunburns are little more serious and that he should visit a doctor. On the other hand, I would like to know how to take care of burn. What will he be treated? I would really appreciate all your help. Bye!

Hello, there. Taking care of burn depends on various factors. First it is important to determine whether these burns are first, second or third degree. The percentage of body surface affected is also important. Usually, the first step is to stop the exposure. The wounds can be treated by clean water, but it shouldn’t be cold. In that way it may come to shock. I suggest reporting to the doctor, especially if it comes to second or third degree burns. It is important to combat infection and dehydration. These complications are very often with burns. I hope your brother in law will feel better. Bye!