Hi, im 13, 5'10 and 250 pounds. I would love to lose weight, i don't look that fat but i don't look skinny either.

I'm looking for good results, but really in a short amount of time, i just need to lose weight though. There is nothing that i'm losing it for except the fact that i am sick of having a gut, jiggly arms, and thighs.

One more thing too, I was a wrestler so I do have muscle, just nothing you could see because I have a layer of fat over it... I am willing to do what ever it takes to get rid of this ugly, jiggly stuff all around my body, please help :) thanks!

Hello (: I am currently on my journey to losing weight as well. I am pretty short (5 feet) and weigh 168 pounds which is practically obese on the BMI scale. A few years ago, I was 14 at the time, I wanted to lose weight so badly because I was planning my Quincenera (like a sweet 16). I wanted to look awesome in my dress. I can't remember how long it took, i would say maybe 4-5 months, but I lost 20 pounds! Everyone noticed and I was amazed. But I stuck through it and I motivated myself to losing it. I stopped eating all things that had flour in it, all starchy foods, I drank lots of water and walked on the treadmill twice a day for about 20-30 minutes each time. As the years passed I gained it all back! I am currently 19 now. 

Point is, from all the research I have done and experiences, the only way to lose weight and keep yourself in a desired weight, you need to eat well and exercise. There are not pills, not short cuts, no nothing that will make you lose weight fast and keep it off. The only secret is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, which means to eat good foods and exercise. 

But first of all, you have to learn to love who you are. Love your body. And because you love your body, you don't want to hurt it by feeding yourself unhealthy foods. It's okay to eat unhealthy foods once in a while and with moderation! 

You mentioned that you use to be a wrestler, well you could probably go back to doing that or find another sport which you may like. Staying fit doesn't have to be a boring and feel like a chore that you have to do and it aggravates you. Doing a sport you love can help you exercise and help you have fun at the same time. 

One last thing, the journey to losing weight should not be a "diet" you are on. The journey should teach you that eating healthy and exercising is part of a lifestyle. The reason I gained all the weight back was because I stopped eating healthy foods, I went back to burgers and breads and chips and I rarely exercised. If you manage to lose the weight, don't start eating unhealthy again just because you are at your desired weight and your body looks good, like you want it to look. Don't let yourself go at that point. 

I wish you the best of luck (: