I am 13 years old and I way atleast 130 pounds I am the biggest girl in grade 7 I dont like being fat!

I want to be able to go to the swimming pool and wear my bekini but my stumach flops out and I feel like a loser, I were ugly clothes cause nice clothes dont fit me and the cool girl in my school named maddy, weres the nicest clothes and she thinks I am a luser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the way I look I need some tips please help me!!!!!!!!

I really like top eat junk food I need help!

please help me!!!!!!:-) :'( :'(  

i know the exact feeling. when i wanted to lose weight i did an hour long workout everyday using workout videos and fitness on demand with time warner cable. i also cut out all junk food and pork. i lost 15 pounds in two months. dnt starve yourself and workout because u wont see results make sure u keep yourself eating healthy. whatever you decide to do though make sure you give it your all no matter how hard it gets. and again no starving. you may lose weight but you will be losing muscle not fat and it will hurt you in the long run

Do regular exercises,try YOGA.Be confident don lose hope

thanks that helps a lot!