I am 20 and just had an abortion two weeks ago if I would have kept the baby I would be 13 and a half weeks now. The babies dad broke up with me after he found out I was pregnant and told me he couldn't have a baby. I questioned what to do the entire time before finally deciding on abortion. He went with me and we were there all day and I came home and was fine. The next day I immediately regretted it and knew I shouldn't have killed my child. I am extremely depressed now the baby's father refuses to speak to me because he said he wants to forget about it and he's perfectly fine now while my life is falling apart I don't want to go anywhere I cry all the time and I want a baby so bad now. I feel terribly alone and don't know where to go from here

dear u v done it but cant forget u should have spoken to some one b4 going tru d abortion havent u heard about SINGLE MUM who are doing well,moreover you no more a kid u an adult but i must say dat decision of urs wsnt gud.Pray 4 forgivness and the spirit to move on

At the time I didn't think I could do it on my own and I thought I would be able to move on afterwards and that's definitely not the case and now I just want a baby

As hard as it may seem, there is healing from abortion, psychological as well as spiritual. There is an organization named after Rachel from the old testament that you can find on the internet and go on one of their retreats. You do not have to be imprisoned by the effects of abortion.

Don't feel guilty. Men are sh*t. Good luck finding one who will stick around. Then find a good job where you can support yourself. After you can support yourself or find a man who can support both of you then have a baby. A child deserves more...