I am 13 and turning 14 in 11 month and I don't have any  pubic hair I can see a bit hair on my  cheek and it  itchy I also notice bit of hair (white) on my  armpit I don't have any hair on my penis also a think I have very little hair on my balls but no hair on  my penis and I am 4ft 2

Hi
You just turned 13 not having pubic and being smaller is normal for some one that has not started puberty.
The little bit of hair that you have noticed would indicate that your just about to start puberty.
Being 13 and not far into puberty or not started it yet is very common.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you all you need is more time to grow and develop.
It does sound like you are pretty close to puberty starting and gradually all the changes associated with puberty will start to happen.
You just need time there is no need to worry everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.