I am 52 and have only one ovary. I have stopped having periods almost 5 years ago. what can I do to become pregnant? I wil do what it takes. 

I think your best option would be to adopt. Women that are at age 35 on up, are known to be of high risks. But, getting a good advice/opinion would be to discuss this with your Doctor.

Unfortunately Travies, if you don't have your period than you don't release an egg and thus you won't get pregnant. You have to ovulate and release an egg to get pregnant.

Discuss your options at a fertility clinic as at your age you might need to pay money and get this started ASAP. The longer you wait the least likely it will happen. I was 35 and pregnant with my daughter and had an amnio to check to make sure she was not down's - your chances of that increase, especially at your age. Are you prepared to raise a down's baby at your age and how fair is it to your baby at your age to be raising a child, life is fragile enough and more so at your age.

Hope this helps and good luck!