Hi everyone,

I have been freaking out the last couple of weeks about possibly being HIV positive.  I haven't gotten tested yet, but will very soon.  I have displayed many of the signs of HIV, and it scares the hell out of me.  I had protected sex with a girl, but had a condom break on me, so I was unprotected for approximately 5 seconds.  But, I began to have a sore throat, fever, and body aches 2 days after it happened.  My glands were swollen too.  Then, I had diarrhea for a few days directly after.  I do have a tendency to get this type of viral sickness frequently however.  I also tend to always have the urge to urinate all the time, and seem to have a swollen sensation in my stomach from time to time.  Its been 3 weeks now since, and I'm still just kind of feeling a little off, but not necessarily sick feeling.  Is there anyone who can offer me some advice or own personal experiences to relate to. 

Please and Thanks!

I didn't know those were signs of HIV Pos. But it sounds more like you got the swine flu or something. But the best way to find out is get tested. But it may also be your nerves working you to thinking you have something. But yeah get tested.