hi my name is karla i am 16 i am scared to get tested if i am pregnat because i have back surgurie and i don't know if i schould have the baby i am scared because of my back my boyfriend is happy about it bought i am not that happy because i have school and have to pay so many bills from my back sugurie i dom't know if i am going to take all those bills if i don't have insurence well the point is. That is hard to go through this if you are still at school and youre mom don't like youre boyfriend its harder than what you think i love baby do there so cute i would love to have it bought im scared that i won't be able to have knowing my back is not well at all its hard. I havent got my period for 2 months!!!! i have bein really really tired its hard and ive bein really disi to. I havent trow up do but my stomach has being growing alot so im so scared.

Well, first things first....stop stressing....that alone can cause your period to stop...and know that after two months your stomach wouldn't be "growing" because the baby is smaller than a peanut
Not every woman has nausea during pregnancy so you cant go on that either.
I'm sorry to say but if you have had unprotected sex you could easily be pregnant...and there is no way to know for sure without taking a test.

AND you NEED to take a test! Before its too late to have options. As you are young and although babies are great they ARE very expensive and difficult to take care of...the reality of it is your life will change forever and you will no longer be able to be a kid if you decide to parent.

So- please, please take a test...if its negative get on the pill so you don't have these types of scares in the future...if its positive...take it one moment at a time. And don't let ANYONE convince you to do anything you don't feel 100% comfortable with. You can find a nice, unfertile couple that you are happy with to raise this baby (there are some agencies that will even pay your living expenses AND offer scholarships for College!!), you can have the baby and be a teen mommy (not easy but not impossiably either-there are A lot of agencies out there that can help you financially and otherwise) and lastly...abortion...but the longer you wait the less safe this option is. So again, Please, please take a test - this is not going to go away and you need this peace of mind. The sooner you know the sooner you can make a plan and either come to terms with it or take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.
Please come back to your post and let me know how it goes...

hEY TAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF AND QUIT STRESSING ABOUT IT AND GO TO THE DOCTOR. i SAY THE DOCTOR BECAUSE i TOOK 3 TEST AND ALL OF THEM CAME BACK NEGITIVE AND I WAS EVEN ON THE PILL FOR 9 MONTHS. BUT IF YOU ARE HAVING A BABY PLEASE DO NOT ABORD IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE BABY. NOW I UNDERSTAND IF IT IS EITHER YOUR LIFE OR YOUR BABIES AND IT WONT SURVIVE EITHER WAY BUT OTHER THAN THAT DON'T TAKE IT'S LIFE. BUT GO GET A TEST DONE AND WHEN YOU FIND OUT REPLY BACK TO THIS PAGE AND I'LL CHECK IT OUT. BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BY BEING SCEARED BECAUSE I AM TOO AND I DON'T FIND OUT FOR 4MORE DAYS. BUT IT WILL ALL WORK OUT.AND YES I'M STILL IN SCHOOL MYSELF. THE MAN THAT I'M MARRING GETS OUT THIS MONTH, BUT WE REFUSE TO GIVE THE BABY UP. IF YOU BELIVE IN PRAYING THEN DO IT. I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU MYSELF.KRS