and sharp pains at times.. is this ok???h I EVERYONE..
IM 17 AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA..
WWELL.. i HAVE FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGNATE (3 WEEKS NOW) .. AND I NEED ADVICE... i HAD GOTTEN PREGNATE FROM MY BOYFRIEND (TURNING 18) AND WE HAD HAD UNRPTECTED SEX THIS TIME.. (DATING A YEAR AND A HALF) USUALLY HE USES A CONDOM OR DRAWS OUT.. BUT THIS TIME HE DIDNT AND I HAD GOTTEN PREGATE!! i HAVENT SAID THE WORDS TO MY MOM " iM PREGNATE" BUT I KNOW THAT I AM. i HAVE GOTTEN THE HURTING/PAINFUL CRAMPS, NAUSEA, HOT FLASHES, DIFFERENT SCENT DISCHARGE.. AND MOOD SWINGS ( SADNESS, CRING). i HAD TAKEN TWO e.p.t TESTS (DIGITAL ONES) AND BOTH HAVE COME UP NEGITIVE! THEY WERE THE ONES THAT TRACK PREGNANCY BEFORE 5 MISSED DAYS. aND THEN I HAD TAKEN THE + AND - ONE. I HAD DID ALOT OF REASERCH SAYING THAT MORNING URINE IS BEST TO TEST WITH BECAUSE OF CONSENTRATION.. WHICH I DID AND IT HAD RESULTED NEGITIVE. bUT 3 HOURS LATER A FAINT LINE IN THE MIDDLE APPEARD!! JUST AS I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNATE...

sorry for the caps lock.. but yes. and i am going to the doctor today and confront that i am pregnate..and if there are any clinics around with abortion.. im just afraid. She saisd she would NOT help me with this andi am very afraid.. i only have an hour till she picks me up and we go.. i know she will Be very mad and disappointed. I dont know what to do... i feel like im going though this all myslf. my boyfriend doesnt understand the pain and how i feel. he doesnt know what to do/say and i am just upset and scared... i dont know what to do if she says i cant get the abotion.. i know that this is wrong.. but i can not take care of this kid... prior i was drinking/ smoking weed/ cigs.. BEFORE i knew and i was pregnate during this time and i do not want my baby to suffer his/her life!!! ... i feel very ashamed and upset... my life.. my child.. I absolutly did not tell anyone!! and cant tell anyone!! i feel too asamed to thave anyone know and judege me ( i have a judgemental family).. I feel like im just here.. by myself suffering though this.. i know it was my fault but i need help and support.. also im afraid my mom will kick me out.. please anyone!! help me..

Im having pulsing below my abdomin in the hip, below tummy area
is this ok???????

I know you are scared and freaking out but your post is a little confusing...So, you had a positive test??? And a negative one? Well, obviously one is wrong and it sounds like we need to hope its the positive one. Symptoms don't mean a whole lot because they can be caused by so many different reasons other than pregnancy...including just beliving you are pregnant. Keep yourself calm and wait until you see the doctor before freaking....ots and lots of 17 year old girls deal with pregnancy all the time...and so do their parents...a lot of parents handle it a lot better then the girls thing they will- you might be suprised.

Also, before you go and get an abortion- consider adoption. You DO NOT need your mothers permission for an abortion however if that is indeed what you decide is best- this should be your decision and your decision alone....and you need to make it when you are not so upset. If you do decide to have the baby don't worry about the previous drinking, smoking, and weed.... Studies show that these types of things have very little if any effect on the embryo in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy (our bodies way of protected the child before we can find out we are pregnant)
And if you choose adoption there are some really good agencies out there that not only will let you choose the couple you are comfortable with but you can choose between and open and closed adoption and even get money for rent, food, bills and even college.
And if you decide to keep the baby these things (except college) won't even need to be paid back (I am NOT saying do this and take advantage of people- I personally would only accept these things if I was 100% sure I was adopting.
AND if you do decide to keep the baby there are SO many programs to help moms and babies out there with a place to live, food, bills and even a job and daycare-- sometimes even college. All I am saying is that even though you are young just make sure you weigh your options and don't jump into anything without being totally informed and comfortable with your decision. I wouldn't want you to come back to this forum a few months from now talking about how depressed you are and how you wish you never had an abortion (LOTS of women do this) SO ... Take a deep breath... talk to your boyfriend... get his imput ... but also know you dont HAVE to listen to him either... Do what YOU are comfortable with and take things one day at a time. Having a baby does change everything but I can't imagine my life without my wee one and if you were to give your child to an infertile couple it would be such an amazing and selfless thing to do....and EVERY one of these decisions do come with consequences...even abortion...not just mental ones either.... an abortion is a procedure with risks.
Good luck to you and please just think about all your options and try to calm down before you make any decisions.

Please consider adoption or having the baby. Don't do anything rash and get an abortion, you never know what could happen and this could be your only chance to have a child.
I got pregnant at 15. I was doing drugs and smoking and drinking, until I was 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant, I had no signs at all. I was scared my mother would kick me out too, but she didn't. She asked me who the father was, and I told her I didn't want to give up my baby. Now it is 2 wonderful years later (his birthday is August 9th) and I have a beautiful, healthy, loving, and precious little boy that I wouldn't trade for the world. I did it on my own, at 15! Never let my grades slip, and graduated on track this past may. If I did it at 15, I have faith you will at least consider adoption if you haven't had an abortion already. A couple who can't have kids would love to provide for that precious baby if you feel you can't. Just think about it, please. I hope you haven't acted on it yet