I think I am spiritually dead. Everyone keeps telling me that I have to go to the church and have faith in God...but I just don’t and I fell guilty about it sometimes…but sometimes I am just empty. I don’t want to belike this, but I don’t know what I am.

The biggest difference between my former life and my life in Christ is that I am happier. The difference is that I am spiritually satisfied and there is more to learn and much room to grow, but the learning and growth spring from Christ as the foundation. I realized that recently, but it never late. Take care.

You are *not* spiritually dead. You wouldn't be posting here if there wasn't some living part of you that was looking for something more.

Going to church isn't something you should do just to please others. And "faith", like "love", is a word with many different definitions, and often misused. I see it as - in part - a trust that grows over time, not something you just suddenly have.

Not everybody's brain is wired the same way, and so we don't all take the same path to God. Don't worry too much about what others think, but try to keep an open mind, and when you're in private, pray. Just tell God what's on your mind.