Hello, About 3 weeks ago I went into the ER for pain trying to urinate. They told me I had a ruptured cysts & several other large cysts on my ovaries. I am 22 years old. Since then I have returned to the ER several times for pain. & each time I was told something different except for the last time they told me this was my cysts & to see a doctor. I am in the process of getting a DR'S app. However I have had a really big change in bowel movements. They are pencil thin, If they are solid. I went over a week where I did not have one solid bowel movement. I explained this to them as well. I have had a burning feeling in my stomach. Burping without eating. After I eat, My stomach will get lumps in it. Like just swell up & get lumps. I also have a lump on my right side, by my waist line. Now these lumps are not causing me to double over in pain, But I can not touch them without it hurting. It always happens after I eat. Not long at all after I eat either, It has been known to happen even without eating. I've had horrible back pain here & there but not constant. The things scaring me are the bowl movement changes & the stomach lumps I get after eating for the most part. They always take my blood & urine at the ER. Then tell me nothing is wrong. To go see my regular DR. I didn't have a regular DR. I am trying to get one now. I am just so worried it's some sort of cancer & they are not running the test I would like them to run to ensure it's not.

Do one thing Sonography from that you can get exact reason behind that...

Stomach cancers are classified according to the type of tissue where they originate. The most common type of stomach cancer is adenocarcinoma, which starts in the glandular tissue of the stomach and accounts for 90% to 95% of all stomach cancers.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use