Hi I'm 13 when I'm not erect I can pull my foreskin right to the end but I'm scared that when I get it over the head It will stick worried:? Also when I'm erect I can just get it past the glands but not to the end but I'm doing streaching exercising so I think I'm doing right that

comment will b rlly rlly rlly rlly nice thanks guys

So your scared that when you move the foreskin back over the head, the foreskin will become stuck there? If that is the case don't worry that won't happen unless you put some glue there before hand. If your foreskin doesnt reach all the way to teh end of the penis, i dont think you should keep trying to pull it over because you might damage the skin. hope this helps

I don't mean any disrespect person13, but I'm not too sure on the accuracy of your sources for that one.

db4bs, it sounds like your doing a good job with the stretching, but the idea is not to force it anywhere. At your age you still have plenty of time so just keep pulling it back every time you wash.

It is possible for the foreskin to get trapped behind the glans if it is forced in behind. If this were to happen you would need to squeeze the glans and pull the foreskin back into place before a trip to A&E is required. Its something to be aware of though rather than worry about though, as long as you don't force it anywhere you should be fine.

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated with your progress! :-D