Well the subject is just like the title.

I'm 16 years old and I can't retract my forskin very far and when I try to its uncomfortable, any tips? I think its to tight. Do I need to be circumsised?

Hi Declan,

It's normal for it not to retract up to about age 16.

But, start stretching.  It may be uncomfortable but it won't be for long.  

Use your fingers to "spread" the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin.  The more often you do it the sooner it will loosen up.

You can do it in the shower too.  The warm water will help soften the skin.

Good luck.

Yeah, I had a bath last night and tried to stretch it I did get some results but its sensitive like the actual penis is that normal? - Declan

It's going to be very sensitive at first. You'll get used to it.

Thank you so much! I was a little worried and you don't think I'll need to get circumcised? Thanks again :-)

You won't need a circumcision if you keep stretching it. Do it now!

the elasticity will improve further. you are very early. you can practice it by moving up and down for 5 mins. every day to gain elasticity faster.

Ok thanks. I had another Bath last night and tried to do use my finger to stretch the hole like I was told in the first comment that finger fit perfectly infact it was a little lose, this is sounding crazy but does that mean I need to use more fingers?

Yes, spread it as far as you are able. Don't hurt yourself, it may be uncomfortable though.

Some guys use both hands and "pull." Whatever works for you.

Good luck.

Ok, I'm just about to go for another Bath I'll try with more fingers. I did do it with2 fingers and it wasnt really a tight fit but I don't think I'd want to go to 3 just yet. Thansk for all this help guys its really reasuring me that everythigns going to be good haha :-) I'll keep you updated!

Hey, I just fully retracted it and seen the whole head but I pushed it back up because I was reading that it could get stuck like if you're not ready, but I can pull it back all the way now haha thanks guys :))

Congrats Declan!

Keep working on it. As you become more comfortable with it keep it back some more. Remember, it will be sensitive and that's normal.

Akright, as I said I was scared it would get stuck or something I didn't know what I was thinking haha. Yeah it felt weird but I'm just happy I done it. I'll keep working on it. Thanks so much for all the help, I was so worried before but thanks to this site :D it really helped, you're doing a really good job helping people out like this! :)

Hey, me again.. 4weeks later I kinda stopped stretching it just forgot I guess but I can retract when I'm hard now but its still a bit tight but thats ok I'll just stretch it more. The thing I'm wondring about is.. i know you said its normal for it to be sensitive but its still sensitive, I'm almost scared to touch the head because I'm scared of what it'll feel like. :/ Don't know what to do!!