Im sixteen and never realised i should be able to retract my foreskin back til a few days ago, i tryed a few times since and i connot move it. i get it back far enough til i can see the pee hole but thats it, its kinda tight an ive read about phimosis and frenulum subjects and started to do sum stretching but it seems like everyone can at least wash inside theres and i littereally cant pull mine open far enough and i tryed to spray water in there but its super sensative.

I have heard there is like some surgery that can be done which doesnt result in circumsition but im really afraid of surgery.

Can anyone give me some advice like should i carry on tryin to stretch or something as i said its really tight and dont really wanna share this with my parents.

i would really appreciate some advice thanks people =)

My boyfriend had the same problem when we first started dating actually. The first time we had sesx it hurt him quite a bit, basically his foreskin was ripped back. It didnt pull it back all the way, but I think that was about the time he realized it SHOULD be able to go back all the way. Basically he just pulled it back when he was in the bath and things slowly trying to get it to go back all the way. It was also super sensitive for quite a while, until it got used to being pulled down and touched more. We have been together almost 6 years and I think probably the past 2 or 3 years his penis has been fine. So just keep working at it, you will get it!

What SPENAR said is about it. Just keep on working it back and stretching it. If you do it every time you take a shower or bath it will still take a while, like a few months maybe. It took me a year to get mine so it would go all the way back so the tip was down the shaft near my abdomen when I pulled it back. Pull it back to stretch it as much as you can stand and hold it there for several minutes to allow it time to stretch. I did it by inserting two fingers in the end and spreading them while in the shower. You may get some sore spots from the stretching but they will heal. It's only skin and it heals just like any other skin. I think it heals a little faster actually.

Don't give up, just keep at it. It's a real pleasure to have a foreskin that rolls back comfortably during sex, and masturbation.

The glans is very sensitive because it has not had any contact with the outside world yet. The more you expose it and touch it the less sensitive it will become. I can rub mine with my fingers now but doing that was very painful, years ago.

Bambi has another good suggestion here:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

do i do the same streches fore tight frenulum ?

Some say they have stretched theirs but I didn't have any luck stretching my frenulum. Mine just tore when I had sex. I think it must be what we get instead of a hymen so some of us can experience blood and pain too, just like some of the girls.

The first time mine tore I let it heal by itself. Then I discovered the ends healed right back together so it was still too short. The next time, I wrapped it with something so the ends didn't go back together and it was longer after it healed. I had to do that a few times before it stopped tearing, but it wasn't that bad. It sounds a lot worse than it is.

Thanks everyone, i finished researching and now im going to make a schedule so i dont forget.

to rap things up (sorry if im going on im worried lol) ive read that if i use Betamethasone cream it really helps, could i buy this from a pharmacy without subscription ?

thanks again everyone really appreciate it :-D

Hey I am a 16 yr old guy with an uncut penis.....I was wondering how do i like retract my foreskin...I dint know u could do such a thing until i read this post....As i said i have a uncircumised penis , so the max i can pull my skin is to see the pee hole and a bit of the skin...... When i touch the skin its somtimes sensitive, i dont noe how to retract the foreskin as i thought only ppl with cirucumised penis could do this....Can you pls give me a detail explanation on how to do it coz i really didnt understand the post just now....Thx, and very concerned

mmmmmmmmmmmm, I would not use Betamethasone cream. it is ment for treatment of inflamatory skin diseases such as psoriasis and is used for its anti-inflamatory and anti-pururitic (anti itch) effects. also you would need a doctors orders for it anyways since it is a PERSCRIPTION ;-) . there are minor surgeries which can be done to help with a tight frenulum. but why do you think yours is tight? can you retract your forskin all the way over the head of your penis with out your frenulum hurtning or the head of your penis bending down? also no i would not streatch it since it is a very thin, fradgial, and sensitive piece of skin. you will most likley end up tearing it like the gentleman in the previous post. then you set youself up for a possible infection.

Lash, have i commented on your condition in a previous post?? if not i can help you with your situation. o and by the way... circumscised people just look like they can retract their forskin but they can NOT because they dont have it anymore... :-)

keep me posted guys and good luck....