Ok, well... I hate veggies. I`m sick of it. I`m a meat man so to say. Meat is murder, but I don`t care, I couldn`t eat the veggies if it was for free. Not all the veggies I hate, only the green one. I like potatoes. But.... I talked with my nutricionist, and I`m perfectly aware that my body needs something green. How to start eating all this green stuff? Help!

Hi, I like vegetables, even more than meat. But in such an opposite case, you can camouflage your green veggies while cooking or you can add a lot of spices? How about a soup? Just put some veggies, like carrot and celery, noodles, and you can even add some meat, and cook it. But the point is in your head – just stop thinking about veggies as veggies. Try to imagine it like some sort of.... I don`t know.. something else? Eating only veggies is not such a problem, but eating only meat is. Your body needs green more than red.

Puree and add to spaghetti sauce. Chop really finely and add to meatloaf, hamburger or spaghetti sauce. Just a few suggestions...

You may want to look into the whole food supplement Juice Plus. Juice Plus povides you with 17 different fruits, vegetables and grain blends in a capsule or chewable form. Juice Plus is backed by independent research (they have like 12 published medical studies in medical journals), their research shows that taking Juice Plus is just about the same as eating all of the ingredients but in the convenience of taking it in a supplement/capsule form. You can go to their main website and click on contact us and they will put you in touch with a rep in your area that can provide you with more information. Hope this helps!! XD