I dont know how to tell my gf im wet or feeling like i want to get fingered and stuff im 16 im bisexual im currently in a relationship with this girl and idk i say im wet and she goes :P and im like yeah okay... soo what do i do :/

Ia m not sure what you are asking.  Are having trouble with how to broach the subject with her or is it that you think you are having problems lubricating?

i have trouble trying to tell her

just tell her shes beautiful and start making out with her it will happen .

Sorry for the delay, it took me a bit to figure out what to say.

Thanks for clarifying. The big question is why you have trouble. Is it because you are shy? Embarrassed? Afraid how she will react? A lot depends on your relationship. Are the two of you comfortable sharing with each other and share your deepest thoughts and feelings? Or has the relationship not got that far yet? I am sorry for all the questions, but it is hard to give accurate advice without knowing these things. That doesn't mean I can't provide some suggestions at least.

If you have a fairly open relationship in that you share your private thoughts without fear of being judged, you might consider being up front with her. Even if not so comfortable but she has expressed interest through kissing or making out in general, it still may be worth it. Tell her how you feel about her emotionally, tell her what being near to you means to you and how it makes you feel. Tell her if she is not ready for this it can wait - even if it feels like you can't - but you really need to touch her and be touched, that you want to share yourself in a very special way, that you are ready to take this to the next level if she is ready. This can be very romantic if done with care and feeling, showing her that there is strong emotion behind those words.

I know exposing your feelings this way can be very scary. You worry she won't feel the same, that she will think bad of you, that she will reject you and run away from you. And frankly it doesn't always turn out the way you want. You have to decide if you believe she is interested enough. If you have been making out, I would say you have a pretty good indicator that she is very interested even if she is not yet ready.

Another possibility is to try directing her during a make out session (is that term even used today?) in a way suggesting you go further. Some care has to be taken with this approach to show you want you more if she wants take that step while giving her room to back out gracefully. Don't push her into a corner. She may need time to think about it, so she may decline and come back to it later. This could easily lead to her asking you what you are doing and maybe you should tell her like I mentioned above.

Something to consider is she may not have known if you were serious or joking and didn't want to risk scaring you off if she made a move you didn't want her to make. So to be safe she took it as a joke. This kind of thing happens a lot actually and I would not be surprised if this was the case.

I am sure there are plenty of other options that I am just not thinking of right now. Others may have good or even better suggestions. My wife may have some suggestions if you want to hear them. She is bi as well and that might make you feel more comfortable discussing this.

i told her but we just watched movies and cuddled..