Hey guys as you can see in the title I’m 16 years old and I have a problem with my foreskin, Well I just want to ask how far should my foreskin should go, I ask these because I’ve seen that some men can retract their foreskin all the way back without hurting them but if I try it my frenulum hurts and seems  I’m gonna tear it, so is this normal or I have short frenulum?

Thank you for yours replies 

Hey there I understand your concern so first off everyone is a little different so what you are describing may be normal for you.  Have you started puberty yet? And has this always been a problem or is it more recent? How far are you able to pull your foreskin back both flaccid and erect? When you get an erection is it painful st all? Thanks looking forward to helping you 

Well first of all I started puberty at 12 and since then I remember to The have this problem, When im flaccid i can pull my foreskin as long I want but when it’s erect I just can pull it like 1cm and if I try to pull it more the frenulum gets to tense and all the foreskin gets stucked there. And the last question, if I get an erection it don’t hurts I can retract the foreskin over the glans, the problem is when I try to get the foreskin further

Ok so the foreskin is loose it’s definitely the frenulum then? How big is your penis flaccid and erect? Does your foreskin start to retract on its own when you get an erection or does it stay covering the glans? Also when you try pulling it back does it make the head of your penis bend downwards ?
Thanks

It’s definitely the frenulum, my penis is like 13 cm long, and when I get an erection my foreskin just uncovers half of my glans, when I try to pull al the way back the glans bends but it isn’t so noticeable

Hey sorry for the delay in response I’ve been crazy busy. Has the frenulum ever tire at all in the lastnfrkm masturbation or sex? Also when is the next time you are suppose to get tonyourndectir for a check up?