Hi, I have a tingling sensation in my back. I guess it’s caused by nerve dysfunction, but I’m not shore. I don’t know what else could be causing it! Did anyone have some similar feelings?

Hello, my husband had many sleepless nights because of the same feeling. He had tingling in his back, especially when he wanted to relax and sleep. I am not shore, but you might be right. Maybe the nerves are causing this tingling sensation. They might be pinched, which means that they should be reset. My husband considered acupuncture as a way of treating this condition. However, he never went to do it because he found a treatment that helped him. It was consisted of the trigger point injections, and he liked it because it wasn’t a long term treatmant. Maybe it would help you too. Why don’t you ask a doctor about it?

yes,
does it feel as if spiders are crawling on you??

YES,,
Does it feel as if spiders are crawling on ur back??

I have a small little spot about an inch and a Hal on my lower left side of my back it feels kind if a numb tingly feeling I don't know why but it's annoying someone please help thanks
-Lloyd