Hi thanks for sharing, I have the same! have you had any treatment that has worked? or diagnosis? I have been to infectious disease specialist and they think hookworm possible but we can't be sure and the meds didn't work (albendazole and ivermectin). Love to hear if you've solved this, I need help! thanks

You're joking right?

I have had them for 17 years, have moved countless times and replaced all furnishings. I have given up. I still clean daily and wash clothes and linens daily, Nothing kills these horrible mites, I give up, I am now 67 years old, I have not dated in the 17 years for fear they will think I am crazy. :( Best of luck to all.

I have had this same problem for over 2 years now. I know it is not bed bugs of bird mites because I'm married and my husband does not have the same problem and we do sleep together. I've seen a neurologist, allergist, orthopedic doctor, etc. I've bad numerous blood tests, done, x-rays and nothing has showed on my tests.

I don't think it has to do anything with the skin as there is nothing wrong with my skin and no bite marks, rashes, etc. I've noticed that it happens when I sit or lay down, but it is fine if I'm moving, which is weird. I've also noticed that taking a bath or shower helps get rid of the sensation. the neurologist explained that the itching stopped because the nerves got tired by the weight of the water and stopped reacting hence the crawling/itching went away after the bath.

I feel the crawling/itching ALL over my body, but not all at once. some times the legs, some times the arms, some times the face, hands, sometimes lower body, some times upper body. don't know what the hell is wrong. I've spent thousands of dollars trying to future it out and nothing. I'm not a person who stresses or worries so I really don't think its stress or anxiety. If anyone elver figures out what is causing the problem I'd be happy to hear.

Transdermal iodine treatment .. ( hot bath and pour iodine on skin and rinse)

Hot bath/steam with tea tree oil or any other essential oils

I have been struggling with this going on 4 years I have bruises everywhere black like you said like a guitar pick shape they hurt my skin has bumps everywhere I also have white hairs that come out in different places and moles all over but moles don't come out and I also have deep lines everywhere and in my eyes and ears I look twice my age I was pretty very pretty now I'm so scard to go out of my house and people think I'm crazy and my husband laughs at me my dog is sick too I can't even sleep

Thank you I'm so alone everyone thinks I'm crazy

Do people not know English anymore???

Gayleb...I took a look at your photos...and oh my God! Thank you for posting! I had one of those attach to my body one night. I woke up because it bit me extremely hard on the back of the knee and I reached down and pulled that thing from my body! I've been suffering for a year after being diagnosed with scabies and NOTHING has seemed to help. Except for a months treatment of Ivermectin. But after about two weeks, the symptoms came back. I've been suffering for a year now and I'm so happy I read your post. I will do everything that you have done and hope and pray! Thank you!!!!