MY FIANCE IS ABOUT TO PUT ME OUT OVER THESE INFESTATIONS.EASY AS PIE TO GET RID OF ADULT HEAD LICE, JUST USE TEA TREE OIL IN YOUR SHAMPOO.EGGS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY.I WON'T USE CHEMICALS (I HAVE R.A. SO MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SHITE, ANYHOW).IT TOOK OVER A MONTH TO GET RID OF ALL THE LICE RELATED STUFF AND NOW THIS! TEENY TINY RED MITES (ORANGE) RUNNING ALL OVER MY FACE AND NECK.AND SO IT BEGINS AGAIN.ANY HELP OUT THERE.I NEED A SHORTCUT, I SPENT HOURS AND HOURS ON THE LICE AND LOTS OF $$$$$$.ANY HELP WOULD SO BE APPRECIATED, I'M CRACKING UP OVER HERE.MY FIANCE LITERALLY THINKS A AM NUTS BUT I HAVE JEWELER'S LOOP AND CAN SEE THE LITTLE BASTARDS, JUST GO TO THE SPOT WHERE THEY ARE TICKLING YOUR FACE AND THERE IT IS....MUCH THANKSALL Y'ALL. JO JO

Coconut oil for getting thos nasty bugs out of your hair. Just wash your hair with coconut oil. Simple as that! Coconut oil is great for a lot of things.

I use pennyroyal oil for tiny, crawling things.  It is stronger than tea tree oil, so be careful.  I dilute it with olive oil and experiment to find the right strength for the skin I'm putting it on.

The reason it takes so long to get rid of mites is that they keep laying eggs and hatching out new ones.  It takes a while to get ahead of them.

Also, the mites can hide in bedding, clothing, furniture -- almost anywhere -- then get back on you.  The more laundry you do and the more vacuuming and dusting and mopping, the faster you will be rid of them.  It is exhausting, but better than living with mites and better than losing your fiancee.

If you can catch some of the mites with the sticky side of some scotch tape you can show them to your fiancee and restore his faith in your sanity.

Good luck!