First off I'm going to describe it. Its in my left testicle and its like a mass lump of noodles. I had it since I was 12 and over time its has gotten bigger. I'm 19 years old now. I had surgery because I have a Varicocele, Which I thought caused the pain. It made the mass go down a lot after surgery, but after a month its almost only half as bad as before I had surgery. Its been 2 1/2 months since the surgery and now I have more pain then before. It feels like I'm getting kicked right in the left testicle. The pain hits me if I start walking for a distance, lifting and dragging heavy things. I have to do all those for my work and I cant stand the pain. I will have to sit down and let it pass by which is the only way to stop it for a bit. Then it will hit me. The pain comes in waves(a few minutes or hours) or I can have it all day. Some days I'm free of pain but then it comes back. The pain is in the whole left testicle and it can stop me in my tracks or cause me to flip out because it hurts so bad. Also even if I take a hot shower it hits me. I need help trying to figure what it is and what to help it. My doctor cant figure it out and I cant either. Could it possibly be trauma? When I was around that age of 12 I was always getting hit down there and my left one was the most sensitive one. I wear tight briefs and spandex and they do not help much. 

it could be scar tissue from the surgery. scar tissue does cause pain sometimes more than before but it can be fixed with surgery so consult your doctor on it